Leather Dye from Fiebing’s for dyeing leather shoes, boots, belts, handbags, saddles, harness, athletic equipment, and more. Mix and match your colors to create something unique to you and your project.
How do I use it?
Make sure the leather is as clean and porous as possible before using Leather Dye. Fiebing’s Dye-Prep is a great way to clean and prepare the leather. Deglazer is often used to remove old polish and finish for even dyeing. Includes a wool dauber for application. Additionally, if the consistency or tint needs to be lessened, use Fiebing’s Dye Reducer.
Additional Helpful Tips:
- Stuff paper into shoes or use shoe trees before dyeing.
- Exercise care to prevent dyeing of shoe lining.
- For better uniformity apply while leather is damp with cleaner.
- Do not wear or use until completely dry.
- Dye may be removed from hands with rubbing alcohol.
- Do not use on suede or synthetic leathers.
|Dark Brown||Dark Red|
|Light Blue||Light Brown|
Note: Colors may vary slightly on different screens.